Friday, August 15, 2008

Move-in day

Tomorrow is move-in day for my new apartment. Yeah!! I am so thankful for the friends that are going to come and help me move my stuff. I know it probably isn't on their top ten list of things they want to do with a free Saturday. I have great friends :) Before they come I have to finish boxing up all of my stuff. I have officially concluded that I am a packrat (if you ask my family they have known this information all along). I moved out here with all of my stuff in a car--how could I have accumulated so much more stuff since then?!?

The next few days will be pretty busy and it might take some time for my internet to get hooked back up, but I will try to take some pictures and share my new place with all of you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails