Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kids Class round 2

The school I substitute at has an enrichment program for the elementary students. The enrichment classes meet one hour, one day a week, for 5 weeks. Students get to choose from many different fun classes. I taught a craft class for 2nd and 3rd graders last spring and decided to do that same class (tweaked a little) this fall.
In April I showed this picture of the covered notebook and beaded pen that the kids did the first class. I hope to do this again, but I learned that this is way too much for 12 young girls to all finish in an hour!

I also plan on doing cards one class, altering a wooden picture frame, making clear marble magnets and decorating t-shirts. Should be a lot of fun and I hope to take more pictures this time around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails