Monday, January 10, 2011

Felt Flower Clips

Before Christmas, a friend of mine showed me how to make felt flower pins/hair clips.  She had made these flowers with her Bible Study group and thought maybe some of my youth group girls would enjoy making them too.  Two of the girls came over during Christmas break and we had a blast making flower pins for winter accessories and flower clips for our hair.
After seeing how easy and fun these were to make I thought they would make a great birthday gift for one of my nieces who loves to play beauty shop with people's hair.  Here are the ones I made for her.

I put an alligator clip on the back so she can get them in and out of hair easily (and less painfully for the person whose hair she is using them in ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails