Thursday, October 20, 2011

Three Favorite Thursday--I got pinned!

     Last week I said I would share my 3 favorite posts of mine that were pinned.  Here they are:

My book page wreath
Source: None via Amy on Pinterest


Christmas (or anytime) Toffee.  This stuff is delicious!  I know the source says I pinned it.  I promise someone else did too (2 different people, in fact)...theirs just wasn't working so I had to pin it myself to share.


My last one is a post I just recently shared.  How to make fun shaped crayons from broken crayons

4 comments:

Joy Burkhart said...

I saw something similar to the crayon melt a while back. That's a great idea to use up broken crayons. Your toffee looks amazing! May have to try it...soon!
xoxo
Joy

Snap said...

Love the wreath and what a fun way to recycle old crayons. Who doesn't love toffee!!!! PIN ON!

SarahinSC said...

http://randomthoughtsfromamomsperspective.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-pinterest-seven-day-countdown.html

Come link up with us on Thur, Nov 3rd for Project Pinterest!
Sarah:)

Natasha in Oz said...

How fun to see that you were pinned! That always give me a buzz too.

Thanks so very much for joining in with my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I am so thrilled that you joined in!

This week’s Linky party is on now so please come and check out my favourite Halloween pins for the week if you have 5 minutes to spare.

Best wishes and happy pinning,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails