Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Challenge


Challenges. I love a good challenge. I think challenges of all kinds spur us on to achieve things we didn't think we could do. When it comes to cards, Splitcoast challenges can't be beat. They have color challenges, sketch challenges, and technique challenges just to name a few. The challenges dare you to think outside the box and try new things. Today I tried the new sketch challenge for the week. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182932 I had to turn the sketch on its side so it would work with my reindeer, but I think it turned out cute!
I used a sponge dauber to ink the main image layer with Creamy Caramel. The reindeer were colored with ink and a blender pen.
The sentiment is hard to read in the scan, but it says "wishing you many magical moments this holiday season!"
stamps: Weathered, Festive Favorites
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cranberry, True Thyme, Holiday Thyme designer paper
Ink: Black, creamy caramel, Crisp Cranberry, Chocolate Chip
other: gel pen, mat pack, sponge dauber

1 comment:

Duane said...

You did a fantastic job Jenn! Aren't challenges great? I will have to start taking some too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails