Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moving pictures

When I first decided I was moving I was excited. I was eager to go through my stuff and organize. Of course the first few days of packing was fun. I had a pile for the thrift center, a pile of things to throw away, and boxes to take with me. The first boxes were all neatly packed and labeled--so fun! But if you have moved you know that things don't always fit neatly into boxes. So after the neatly packed boxes came many boxes not so neatly packed and I will admit a few too many that were labeled "junk," and on moving day a few things ended up getting thrown into garbage bags and shoved in my car.

And now comes the task of unpacking. Just like packing the first few days are fun. I have a feeling I will have a few unpacked boxes for a while.

Here are a few pictures from moving day.

A BIG HUGE thanks to my friends B, L, and A who made what could have been a stressful day fun and who carried even the heaviest items without complaining.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails