Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bead Challenge #1

My Sister-In-Law, S. is into many of the same craft things that I am.  She is the one that got me into beading/jewelry making.  She recently received some beads as a gift that she had no idea what to do with.  She split them up and sent me some beads with a challenge to make jewelry with them.  I started with the easy ones--they look like pearls. :)  The other ones are wooden beads and I have NO idea what to make with them. (Let me know if you see any cute ideas with wooden beads!)

The inspiration for this necklace started with the pendant.  I noticed this silver pendant everytime I went into the jewelry section at Joann's.  Finally I had a really good coupon and decided I had to buy it before it was gone.

I used silver seed beads in between the pearl-like beads to keep the silver throughout the necklace.
The clasp I used it my favorite kind--so easy to get the necklace on and off by yourself and not get your hair caught in it.

Here is what it looks like on.

Here are parties I am linking to:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails