Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope your day was filled with family, food, laughter, joy and thankfulness.

Here is a Thanksgiving turkey craft my nieces and I made to decorate for Thanksgiving dinner.

The girls started by coloring the turkey.  It is just a circle for the body, a circle for the head, and legs.  I cut out the beak and wattle and had the girls glue them on.













I drew the feathers on cardstock.  They each cut out most of their own feathers and came up with things they are thankful for.    I love seeing life and thankfulness through  3 and 6 year old minds!   













When family came on Thanksgiving we gave them their own feathers to write what they are thankful for.  

The girls were so proud of their turkey!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails