Thursday, November 03, 2011

Three Favorites Thursday--Thanksgiving Decor

    I know I shared Christmas last week (and will again next week), but this week I am backing up to Thanksgiving and sharing a few of my favorite Thanksgiving decor Pinterest ideas.  There is still time to make these before Thanksgiving hits!

November already started, but this would be great to do with a family.


This is an easier way for family to write down the things they are thankful for.


I wish I had a saw to cut cute blocks like this.
Source: etsy.com via Kimberley on Pinterest


And as a bonus:  I think this cute little turkey puppet would go great with a cute little Thanksgiving song I know.  It is about a turkey on a barnyard fence.  When I taught Kindergarten I taught it to my class and they loved it so much they wanted to sing it for the rest of the year.
Source: skiptomylou.org via Jen on Pinterest



Are you making any decorations for Thanksgiving?


Linking up at:
5 Minutes Just For Me

2 comments:

Snap said...

Wonderful Thanksgiving decor you found on Pinterest. I repinned a few! Happy Pinning!

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so very much for joining in with my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I love all of your ideas but I especially love that sweet puppet!

I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving over here in Australia. It is such a wonderful way to give thanks for our many blessings.

Hope you will be back again this weekend to share some more of your favourite pins!

Best wishes and happy pinning,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails