Friday, December 28, 2007

Back again

I hope all of you had a merry and blessed Christmas! I didn't get to enjoy my own family this Christmas, but I am so thankful for the friends that welcomed me in to their celebration and made me feel at home. I love my family so much, but the longer I live far away the more I realize how the word "family" can mean so many different things and can be so much bigger than the group of people I grew up with.




Here is a card I made a while back. I don't think I shared it yet, but if I did you can enjoy it again!


The patterned paper for this card is from Scenic Route Paper Co. It is called Broadway and is from the Rockland line.

2 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this!!! The colors are my favorite!!!

Laura lok said...

very nice. one of my favorite stamps too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails