Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday B!

One of the fun things I get to do with my time is help as a youth leader in the high school youth group at my church. It is a fun "job" because the youth pastor and other leaders are a blast to work with and we have such a great group of high schoolers! I have a small group of about 5 girls that I mentor and one of them is having a birthday tomorrow. This is a card I made for her.
I used the Island Blossoms Simply Scrappin' kit and the stamp set to make this card. I wish I had gotten more of the kits when they were a hostess benefit because I absolutely love this patterned paper.
stamps: It's Your Birthday, Island Blossoms
ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink
paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
other: Island Blossoms scrappin' kit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Jen! She will love it!

Debra

My Paper World said...

Awwww! This is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails