Saturday, December 01, 2007

Merry Christmas juggling penguin

Here is one of the first Christmas cards I made this season. I always plan on making Christmas cards throughout the year, but the truth is I have way more fun doing it when I am in the Christmas mood...and well I like to procrastinate. ;) I am getting together with a few friends today to work on Christmas cards--good thing because I only have 6 finished and I wanted to get them out in the beginning of December!

The stamps on this card are from Elzybells. I just love this cute little juggling penguin and his igloo! The designer paper is from SU's Christmas line last year--I am still trying to use it all up. The ric rac is tied together with DMC floss thread. Come back later in the week to see a card with these stamps and a lot more of that DMC floss (think sewing).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Jen!

Debra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails