Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Debra's card

While I was in Michigan for Brad and Christy's wedding I had the opportunity to spend some time with my friend Debra. The day I came Debra was teaching a SU! club class so I got to join in on the fun. I will probably embarrass her by saying this, but Debra is one of the sweetest people I know and I am so glad that we got to connect while I was in town! Debra just started a blog called Debra's Stamp Life. Be sure to check it out and welcome her to the blogging world!

Here is one of the cards we made at her class. It is a shaker card. I know it isn't the best picture, but I was in a hurry and the memory card was full. I love the design of this card. It is so pretty!

Stamps: Together Forever, Forever Flowers, All Holidays
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose, Shimmery white, Cert. Celery
Ink: Black stazon, black cart, basic black, markers--regal rose, celery, rose red
Accessories: Pomegranate ribbon, scallop punch

1 comment:

Debra said...

*blush* Yes, you did. And you also made me post again on my blog!!! LOL So thankful to have you here to spend some time. I can't wait until we come out for SCSM in a couple of weeks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails