Sunday, March 30, 2008

vacation photos

Here are a few photos from the past 2 weeks...
Debra and me. Her sweater shows that the weather was cold. I believe there was snow on the ground outside. There is nothing like shocking your system by going from 80 degree weather to
the 30s.

D. also flew out for Brad and Christy's wedding. This photo and the next one show my photo taking skills. It is hard to hold out a camera and take a picture of yourself with other people ;)

I am so blessed. I have all four of my grandparents alive yet. My grandpa in this picture will turn 91 next month and my grandma will turn 87!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Every time I come into town we need an ice cream outing. Coldstone is soooo yummy and if you have never eaten their ice cream I urge you to go look up the closest one. Getting to take my niece was a blast.

This little one isn't old enough for ice cream yet, but I love her anyways ;) She has been giving big smiles and there is nothing that melts my heart like smiles from my nieces.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails