Friday, September 26, 2008

eP friend!!!

When Joy first showed me the Changito stamps that they were going to sell in the eP store I knew I would be hooked. I mean, who can resist a cute little monkey? Stampendous has not failed to to impress me. Each time they have new Changito stamps I fall more in love! Summer is basically over, but I thought I could still use the Changito Chef one more time. Isn't he cute??? The sentiment is called Chef's Choice--Let's Ketchup . The sentiment is actually only 2 lines on the stamp, but I used a marker to ink the sections so it would fit on the circle.

This simple card is my first sample as the eP friend of the week! I have to tell you that Joy and Daisy are my friends in real life as well as through their store. It is hard NOT to point you to their store for crafting supplies when I share my creations because I love their stuff, their prices, and their customer service is great too! So check out my blog this week for more cards and projects made with the fun products you can buy at Eclectic Paperie! I have some very fun projects to share!

DETAILS
stamps: Changito Chef, Chef's Choice--Let's Ketchup
ink: Palette Hybrid--Noir Black, Copic Markers
paper: Stampin' Up
other: stampin' up circle and scallop circle punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails