Saturday, February 12, 2011

CHA #3 Other Favorite Booths

Here are a couple of my other favorites besides the Silhouette booth and La-La Land Crafts:

This booth was so fun to visit.  Hero Arts featured new papers that coordinate with some of their stamp sets.  As someone who has trouble picking what paper to use with what stamps I really appreciate this!  The make-and-take at this booth was my so much fun to make!  We stamped 2 flower and 1 leaf image on felt and then cut, added a swirl, and layered.  The last touch was a jewel in the middle.  I took this home and put an alligator clip on the back and have been wearing it since.  I have gotten so many compliments on how cute it looks!
They were also giving out flower pins that Hero Arts fans had made.  These were also stamped and then sewed.  ADORABLE!  I went home and added a clip to this one also.  I left the pin on, but will probably not wear it as a pin. My youth group girls told me pinning a flower (or any other pin) on my clothes makes me an old lady ;)


Love the sweet ladies of OCL and their adorable stamps!  Here I am making their make-and-take and apparently I was really excited to be using a copic marker. :)
...and me with my friend Joy who is one of the owners.  You can see the booth in the background.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails