Friday, February 04, 2011

CHA Part #1 La-La Land Crafts

    As some of you know I got to attend CHA this year and help with the make-and-takes at the La-La Land Crafts booth.  What a fun time!  La-La Land was a new exhibitor at the show this year and it was exciting to watch people use this company's stamps for the first time and fall in love and also see fans come by and share their excitement.  The most popular line is the Marci and Luka stamp line.  This little girl and boy can be colored with different skin tones and hair color to look like anyone's daughter, niece, son, grandson, etc.  Here is a picture I took of a few of the stamps.  I think my favorite has to be Doctor Marci...or maybe Ballerina Marci....but I also like the Sugar 'n Spice Marci....well you get the picture, I can't just pick one ;)

Here also are a few of the cards that were on display at the booth.  Don't these stamps look like they are a blast to color?!?!  They are!

Here is the make-and-take from the first day.  The stamp is Capri Marci.  She is colored with Copic Markers.

Here are Kim and I in action showing two ladies how to color Capri Marci.

Check back in a few days for more pictures and descriptions of my other favorite booths and favorite new products shown at CHA.  While you are waiting check out the La-La Land Crafts blog to see beautiful cards, the newest stamp release, and (for a limited time) even buy digis of the new stamps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails