Sunday, August 20, 2006

Friendship


On Saturday I hung out with 6 of my stamping friends and had a blast! We get together and share stamps so that we all get to stamp images of stamps we don't own. Of course, often one person will convince the others that they NEED a certain stamp set or accessory! I can't say I always get a lot of stamping done in between the eating (thanks for the cake Emily!) and laughing and chatting , but I always leave inspired! This card I made using Emily's new stamp set from the Holiday mini called "Think Big." Now I like it so much I think I might need the set! The ribbon I used is grosgrain that matches SU! colors Cool Caribbean and Certainly Celery. I sell it (5 yards for a $1) in case anyone is interested.
Stamps: SU--Think Big and Crosshatch
Paper: SU--Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, love the ribbons and the buttons too! What a blessing to have such nice friends to be able to stamp with, FUN!!

Anonymous said...

You are funny, Jen!

That turned out really cute!!

Taylor said...

Love the fun colors and the buttons and ribbons!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails