Thursday, August 03, 2006

Saran wrap, photo corners, and color spritzer oh my!


Here is just a quick card I made today using my newest fun background--stamping with saran wrap! All you do is crinkle up saran wrap and ink it up like you would a stamp and pat it on the paper. You can decide to make it very subtle or dark. I love that it is fun and cheap! I also tried making a photo corner for the first time on this card. I got directions for making a photo corner off of Amy R.'s blog. If you haven't been there check it out, she has lots of neat stuff there! http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/ Oh yeah, I also used the color spritzer tool. That is how I did the blue specks on the main image layer. I was just about to get rid of my spritzer tool when SU! put it back in the catalog. I love it and I am so glad I can demo using it again!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I found you!! :)

Super cute card! Love this silly sealife set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails