Monday, January 15, 2007

The Little Things in Life


Here is the first card I made with the SAB set Happy Harmony. I am just getting warmed up with it. I love the phrases in this set and the font they are made with--so fun!
To make this card I first stamped paisley on the pretty in pink cardstock in versamark. Stamping in Versamark gives a very light look that doesn't overtake the card. I then went to work sponging the layers! The Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery layers are sponged with Creamy Caramel ink and the white image layer is sponged with Pretty in Pink ink. The white image layer is roughed up a little and the corners bent. The ribbon is from the Fabric Barn and the brads are the ones that were in the Target $ spot a while ago.

So what are the little things in your life that make it big?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Love the brads and the layout!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

GREAT card... think I'll be CASE'ing it soon :)

snaphappy said...

I love everything about this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails