Sunday, January 28, 2007

CHA


I got to go to CHA in Anaheim today. WOW!! It was overwhelming to see all the booths and so much fun! It was so exciting to see all the new and upcoming hottest items that will hit the shelves in the next few months! Let me tell you there is a lot of cool stuff coming for stampers and scrapbookers. Of course getting freebies and getting to do make 'n takes was a blast also! I will talk a little more about it later on in the week, but tonight before going to bed I thought I would give you a sneak peak at a few new BASIC GREY paper lines coming out!


The first one is called Stella Ruby and as you can see it is SOOOOO pretty. The top left hand side of the picture shows a 6 x 6 paper pack of the line. Basic Grey has taken their 12 x 12 papers and scaled down the patterns to fit 6 x 6 papers. This is GREAT for card making because often the bigger "scrapbooking" Basic Grey papers have too big of patterns for card making.

The second picture is of the Phoebe line. It is hard to see it's coolness in such a small picture, but trust me...you will want the paper from this line!

By the way check out Joy and Daisy's new online store Eclectic Paperie for Basic Grey paper and all the other hottest crafting items on the market!

(These pictures were taken by Jami. I don't have a digital camera yet. Thanks Jami for letting me show them on my blog)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails