Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dream



Joy let me stamp a few of her Rubber Romance girl images (I love them they are so cool!) a while back and I was trying to figure out what to use to color the bathtub image. Shortly after that Taylor posted a picture with this same image and she used pink (cotton candy) ep on the tub. I thought it was a fantastic idea and I realized that I had the same ep! (Thanks Denier!) The picture doesn't do it justice, but the tub totally looks like a shiny pink enamal tub.
I used a bashful blue marker to outline the bubbles and then used Crystal Effects on top. The rest of the picture I colored using prismas. The background is sponged with So Saffron ink.

This picture looks like it should say "relax" and not "dream," but I think that the girl looks like she is making plans and dreaming. I mean what more perfect place is there to make dreams than a pink bathtub with claw feet filled with water and bubbles?!?!

Stamps: Rubber Romance, "dream" from Happy Harmony by SU!, Background dots from Polka Dots and Paisley by SU!
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink, Staz-on Black, Basic Black
other: Crystal Effects, Cotton Candy Embossing Powder, ribbon


Quote for today: "I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down...” Abraham Lincoln


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Jen, makes me want to go lay back in a nice big tub of bubbles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails