Thursday, January 04, 2007

Swap card


This is the card that I made for Jami's SAB swap. "So Very" is a great set, and yet it was a hard set to showcase so I had to add a couple of other sets. I just had to use my favorite tool--my paper piercer--to make some holes in the card. I also used a scissors to fray the edge of the image layer. I know there is a tool that would do the job a lot quicker in the SU cutter kit, but I have been on a spending freeze and I haven't gotten to try it out yet. If you have used it tell me what you think of it and if it is worth getting one.
Stamps: Mon Ami, Paisley, So Very
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Black
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Black

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I wish I was in your round. (Boohoo, but mebbe next time!) So glad to see you posting again!!

Jessica said...

This is a darling card! I wish I could have been in the swap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails