Sunday, February 04, 2007

Give thanks and JulieHRR


This is one of those cards that scans a little blah, but is crisp and cute in real life. I used the designer paper from the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' kit and the Happy Harmony stamp set on this card. Both of these you can get for free during Sell-A-Bration. (Hurry if you are planning on ordering, Sell-A-Bration only lasts until February 26!)

I inked the flower image with Apricot Appeal and Always Artichoke Stampin' Up markers. The sentiment was stamped with Artichoke and then I used my NEW 1 1/4" circle punch to punch it out. I used the 1 3/8" punch to make the Artichoke layer. I love my new circle punches and I can't believe I waited this long to order them...they are a "must have" item! I glued the layers using a SU! glue stick. After I glued the designer paper onto the card I roughed the edges and corners up with my fingernail.







I also wanted to share another picture from CHA. This is a picture of Julie Ebersole (JulieHRR) and me at dinner one night. If you haven't seen Julie's blog check it out. She is a very talented stamper/crafter! And her personality is just as fun and crazy in person as it is on her blog!

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous card...in fact all your stuff is fabulous. Love your blog, so keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails