Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bad blogger

I am so sorry I have been a bad blogger lately. I promised pics of projects while I was on vacation, but to tell you the truth we didn't get much done! My mom and I were working on scrapbook pages to fit into 12 x 12 frames to put on her wall in her craft room. She had 12 frames, we only finished 2 of them and I never had time to take pictures. I plan on digiscrapping a few for her and she will work on some so maybe I will be able to get a picture of the whole wall when it is finished...that probably won't be for a while though!

I plan to get creative and work on a few cards today. But I will leave you with this picture of my niece. This is the look she had on her face for most of the time I was around. I don't think I got a single picture of her smiling the whole time I was in town. It really is her "trying to figure things out look," not a dirty look. And I can't be too upset because I know I had that exact same look when I was a kid. I even had a college professor yell at me once because I was trying to figure out what she was saying and she thought I was giving her a dirty look ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails