Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Find Joy


It feels so good to create again! I don't think I have used my stamps in over 3 weeks...I was going through withdrawal!!! I decided to start out easy and do a Splitcoast challenge to get my creative juices running. I did the Color Challenge for this week. The colors were Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, and Elegant Eggplant. I used the set Polka Dots & Paisley (You can purchase it starting Thursday from the Spring Mini).

1. punch out 3-1 1/4" white circles and 3-1 3/8" Eggplant circles
2. Cut a 4" x 4" Certainly Celery layer, a 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" Eggplant layer (punch layer with ticket corner punch)
3. Cut a 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" Cool Caribbean piece for the card base
4. stamp flowers randomly on white circles
5. Use SU! Elegant Eggplant Marker to ink "find" and stamp on one circle. Clean off stamp, then ink "joy" and stamp on a different circle.
6. stamp polka dot stamp on top 1/3 of Certainly Celery layer. Stamp paisley stamp and flower outline randomly on bottom 2/3 of layer.
7. Ink "In the little things" and stamp on bottom right hand corner of Certainly Celery layer.
8. Glue layers together.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I totally love this card. My eyes think it's candy!

Anonymous said...

Super cute Jen! I don't pull this set out enough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails