Monday, March 19, 2007

Things that make me smile



This first card was made and sent to me by my little friends Nickie and Lorie. Isn't it the cutest card ever?!?! These girls are like nieces to me and I love them so much. I don't live near them anymore and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a birthday card from them! The card had the cutest hand written message in it and also came with a message that they wrote and decorated on the computer.

Thanks girls for making me feel so loved!


This next card is from my friend Debbie (aka Bunny) It is so bright and cheery! I don't know if you can see it, but it has glitter on the candles and the star. She used Apricot Appeal and Certainly Celery together...so pretty! I also need Debbie to give me a lesson in tying knots because mine never look that neat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails