Thursday, March 01, 2007

Qualities of you


I have decided (again) that I am more of a simple card maker. I often feel like I am not as good as a stamper as my "more is more" friends because I don't put as much on my cards. And while it is true that I am probably not as experienced or advanced as they are I have come to the conclusion that my style of card making is just different than theirs...and that is okay. I really like today's card. I made it for my best friend who lives far away. I got to see her for a few hours while I was "home," and it made me realize just how much I miss living near her and hanging out with her. She has so many good qualities that I admire and being with her makes me a better person. So Sarah, this card is for you. You will get it in the mail soon!
To make this card I punched out 9-1 1/4" circles and 9-1 3/8" circles. I used the flower from Polka Dots and Paisley and words from Amazing to Zany. I just mounted Amazing to Zany and I can already see I will use it a lot!
Colors are Rose Red, Black and Whisper White.

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous idea! I just love your originality!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I love how you placed all of the words in the circles. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. Love this card. More sometimes is just more and not better. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails