Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In My PJs

When I first saw the My Friend Ronnie-In my PJs stamp by Inky Antics I knew they would be perfect for paper piecing the pajamas with different patterned paper. So when I headed to Jami's to try out her new stamps I brought along a whole container full of patterned paper and spent a while just stamping images on cardstock and patterned paper.

The first card is all about what the sentiment says "Just one of those days?" I was thinking about one of those bad days when you don't feel like getting out of your pajamas or maybe it is one of those days where things keep going wrong and you wish you were still in your pajamas! This card is another sewing machine card. I picked the craziest bad day kind of stitch for around the image--I don't even know what it is called!

The background was too plain at first so I thought about what would make--just one of those days--for me. Ever have a card all made and then you drop it on an ink pad? That is the effect I was going for!



After I made my card I was on Jami's blog and saw what she did with this same stamp in this post. After I saw it I knew I needed to try out that layout--it is so fun! Here is my version.

1 comment:

Joy said...

AAAAACK! These are so cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails