Sunday, November 18, 2007

Scrapbook Diva Designer Challenge

This weekend has been a great creative weekend for me. There is nothing like stamping/scrapbooking/just being crafty to put me in a good mood! This scrapbook page is for the Scrapbook Diva Designer Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. It is SBDD01TAYLOR--Taylor's challenge. The challenge was to take one of the sketch challenges (meant for cards) and use it as inspiration for a page. My inspiration was sketch #18, but it after I had the pictures I knew I couldn't cut them down any smaller to fit the challenge so I switched to sketch #111--so I was inspired by both really. Size of page is 12 x 12

These are not my kids, but they are both very near and dear to my heart.

Here is a close up of the corner so you can read the journalling and see the flowers (they are from a punch).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails