Friday, November 23, 2007

Random

Today is going to be a post of random things...

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I for sure did. I got the opportunity to hang out with a few families from my church for the day and we had a blast. Have you ever played the game Cranium Hoopla? If you haven't you definitely need to, it is so much fun! The whole group works as a team so everyone wins or everyone loses.

I am busting with excitement today. My parents are flying out to visit for a few days. I get to pick them up from the airport tonight--I have been counting down days. There is nothing like having family around during the holiday season. I will be sure to share a few pics of their visit.

Things I am thankful for...
*Family--the kind that are blood and the kind that aren't.
*The experience of living in California
*A car, even on that has cost me a lot to repair in the past few months. I don't have to walk everywhere or take the bus.
*Forgiveness and Grace
*...I could go on and on. I have so much to be thankful for!

And a card...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails