Monday, January 07, 2008

another try at digiscrapping

I tried out digiscrapping about a year ago and made a bunch of layouts with a trial version of Photoshop elements 5. Loved the program. Want to buy it when I have the money. I just saw that they came out with a version 6.0 so I thought I would try that out also to see which one I really want to buy. I had such a hard time making just one layout in PSE 6--Anyone else find this program harder to use than version 5??? Maybe it is just me since I AM a beginner and don't know all the tricks. I really wanted to use a brush element on this layout, but couldn't get it to work. So here is my simple layout. There actually is a white border around the page, you just can't see it! If anyone is familiar with this version PLEASE give me a tip or two. I have 29 days left on my trial and I want to get the most use out of the program as possible to see its potential!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am a new reader of your blog, and cannot say I have used PSE but am considering taking the digiscrapping plunge when I get a new desktop PC in a couple of months. But I am a little hesitant and do not want to have to take classes to get started.

My daughter is a photoshop pro, which is a heck of a lot more difficult! I will ask her if she has any PSE knowledge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails