Monday, February 18, 2008

Paper from CHA

As a person who scrapbooks along with making cards I was very interested in the new paper lines introduced at CHA this year. I have to say I absolutely love the colors that are popular this season. And with that here are a few pictures...
Cosmo Cricket is the company that makes one of my favorite paper lines--Dutch Girl. They didn't disappoint with their new papers. Here are pictures of Get Happy and Cogsmo. See the Cosmo Cricket Blog for more info about their new lines.

This company I hadn't heard of before, but be sure you check them out! I only got one picture, but don't worry...check out Dream Street Papers to see more. Be sure to come back and tell me your favorite paper.

This next company is relatively new (I first became aware of it after summer '07 CHA)and is becoming popular quickly. I wish I had taken more photos at this booth. They also have very cool clear stamps and I think I remember some pretty cool rub-ons too. I can't find an updated website, but keep an eye out for this company!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails