Friday, April 25, 2008

Loads of fun Sushi set

I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I *love* punny sayings that go with stamps. When I saw Joy and Daisy's Sushi Combo Platter with 3 Stampendous sets Sushi Party Bowl, Sushi's Favorite Words, and Loads of Sushi I knew I HAD to have it! I haven't really had time to stamp lately so I popped out this quick card in between work and meetings and visiting with out of town friends. The washer is from Loads of Sushi. I drew in the clothes instead of having a fish inside the washer. You can't tell from the picture, but the window of the washer has Crystal Effects on it to make it to give a glassy look. The blue "wallpaper" is from an old paper stack that I had laying around. The "floor" paper is from a simply scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up.
This card is going to a good friend who is "loads of fun" and lets me do my laundry at her house when I need it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails