Thursday, April 24, 2008

kids class

I started teaching an after school craft class for 2nd and 3rd graders. The class meets one afternoon a week for 5 weeks. The enrichment program has many options of classes so the kids that are taking my class are the ones that chose it and like art/crafts.
I wanted to start the first class with a project that the girls (I only have girls) would be excited about so I chose a covered notepad and beaded pen. I also chose this project to help the girls practice stamping. On these items the placement of stamps isn't important and mistakes aren't really noticeable.
If anyone would like to know how to make either of these let me know and I will make a tutorial.

stamps: Best Blossoms (SU) paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, white ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery Other: RSVP pen, micro beads, oh so sticky tacky sheet, ribbon from Fabric Barn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails