Thursday, September 20, 2007

Crayon Resist

This card is a CASE of one that my friend Taylor made a while back for one of her classes. See her version here--Taylor's crayon resist.


1. I started off by stamping the flowers (Fancy Pants) in Staz-On black ink on glossy paper.

2. I used a yellow crayon to highlight parts of each flower.

3. Then I used a sponge to ink the glossy cardstock with Regal Rose (I applied the ink and then gently smeared/smushed the color around with my sponge to give the glossy cardstock a smooth look.)

4. The last step was to use a tissue to wipe the yellow crayon off of the glossy cardstock. What is left is white where the crayon was.


I made 2 of the bigger flowers on another piece of glossy cardstock and cut them out and layered them on the strip of black cardstock with the sentiment on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails