Thursday, September 06, 2007

Petey the Penguin and two love birds

Card #3 for my image hoarder challenge. This image is called "Sittin' Petey" by Inky Antics. I just love Inky's images--they are so cute and fun! I don't know if you can tell, but the ice has crystal effects on it to make it smooth and shiny like ice and Petey's stomach has stickles to make it glittery. The words are from "Amazing to Zany" by Stampin' Up!



Here is Card #4. I saw a layout like this on a blog and even e-mailed the author to see if it was their layout and now I can't find the e-mail or the blog...grrrr. So if it is yours please tell me so I can give you credit.
I made all the circles for this card using my circle coluzzle--it makes cutting circles so easy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathi:

Oh My! This is sooo cute. I love those birds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails