Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Warm Winter Wishes



I have been on a roll with the splitcoaststampers challenges lately. This card goes with the color challenge (CC82) and the sketch challenge (SC92). Click the links to check out the challenges for yourself!

Hope you all aren't sick of Christmas cards yet because I have a lot to make before Christmas! I am not a person who can stick with one design and make 50 of the same card so I have to come up with a bunch of different designs. Basically each person gets their own personalized card ;) This is a non-traditional Christmas card with the palm tree, but I wanted something to celebrate the climate where I live. I thought "Warm Winter Wishes" added the perfect touch to the palm tree image ;)
stamps: Paisley (Background), Balmy Breezes, Snowflakes
paper: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Black
ink: Real Red, Old Olive
other: Color Spritzer, Real Red Marker, SU ribbon, Mat Pack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good use of the color challenge jen! I like how you didn't immediately see red and green and say "christmas colors!" The paisley in red makes it look like one of those western scarves. haha

Anonymous said...

very pretty jen! i love that it's an untradition card with traditional colors....fabulous :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails