Saturday, August 04, 2007

Scattergories Blog style!

While I am waiting for my brother to e-mail me the digital pictures I took of some recent cards I made I thought I would share this fun scattergories game. For each question your answer has to start with the same letter that your first name starts with. For boy/girl names the name can't be the same as your own. I challenge you to try this out with YOUR name.

Your Name: Jen
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Jeremy Camp
4 letter word: Joke
Vehicle: Jeep
TV SHOW: Judge Judy
City/Town: Jackson
Boy Name: Josiah
Girl Name: Janelle
Occupation: Jailer
Something you wear: Jellies (well I don't wear them anymore, but in the 80's...)
Celebrity: Jessica Alba
Food: Jello
Something found in a kitchen: Juicer
Reason for Being Late: January snow
Cartoon Character: JackJack (The Incredibles)
Something You Shout: Jerk! (I yell this when I get cut off in traffic ;) )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails