Tuesday, August 21, 2007

With friends like you...

The card I am sharing today makes me laugh. I am still trying to figure out who I am going to send it to. It can be the wrong card to send to someone who isn't totally confident in your friendship. So I am trying to find the person with a good sense of humor that will laugh like I laughed when I saw this image and sentiment.
. I can't remember what company made these stamps (if you know feel free to leave it in your comment) so I have to go search it out. I colored the image using prisma pencils and gamsol. The patterned paper is from a pack of Magnolia/Wild Asparagus papers that I got from Costco a while back. The cardstock is Old Olive and Sage Shadow. I don't know that I would have put those two colors together on my own, but for this card it really works!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Your card is adorable, and I love the paper you used. Cute, cute, cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails